What does Job Transition do?
Job Transition Strategy is a Program for individuals unable to be motivated fully in what they do, enabling them to move into careers and jobs which inspire. The Program can be undertaken as a whole through the integrated service or via separate modules – each listed below. The modules focus on the core aspects of discovery into what makes you tick as an individual, determination of the gaps between where you are at now to where you need to head, decision making in regards to a strategy you and your coach travel together on and a pre-defined destination your coach enables you to travel to addressing your gaps along the way – all without leaving your current job. This last aspect is important because the opportunity cost of you being able to take “quiet time out” to do all of this is so onerous that it never gets done or if done is so expensive an exercise that it gets delayed for as long as possible. Life as they say is short. But imagine how long it can be if you are doing things you hate or at least are not waking up feeling passionately about each day.
Career Coaching Program - 2018
- Job Genie is a fully integrated Job-Transition-Strategy module with the aim of helping you develop and deliver your own personalized job transition strategy.
- This module will include the following sub-components:
- An initial discussion to determine your needs in relation to your job transition journey
- A strengths assessment using a sophisticated StrengthsFinder
- A one on one with a Strengths Coach and a Careers Coach to help you get an understanding of your starting point
- A realistic game plan proposed & agreed upon to help you to move from where you are to where you want to be
- An appraisal and feedback on your resume presentation including information briefs on resume presentation strategies
- Interview role plays with detailed feedback on how you can improve in this crucial part of the job transition process
- A current and up to date industry, company and job scan report on the industries, companies and roles you are interested in targeting
- Mentor identification and facilitation with individuals from the targeted industry, approached and organised on your behalf – so you can learn as much information about the role and industry dynamics of interest to you before you head down the apply & interview path
- Help with developing your Linkedin Profile, in identifying and embedding the key search words which are best included in your Linkedin profile to attract recruiters when they search for candidates using this medium. Additionally some tips on how to develop a Linkedin presence so recruiters approach you based on your preferred career preferences
- An assessment and guidance in improving your soft skills including your oral and written communication skills with help and tips on how you can fine tune these to give yourself the best possible chance of success
- An on-line real time Q&A module with a career master mind which can be leveraged when you apply for roles or are actually going for the interviews or negotiating your salary package – as a job genie able to help you along your journey
- You will have the Job Genie sitting in your corner helping you all along the way. Having this gives you a distinct advantage relative to those who are doing it on their own and improves your chances exponentially of getting your ideal job.
- To know more please review the e-brochure related to this module.